[WriteLog] New User

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New User
From: llindblom@juno.com (Larry L Lindblom)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 00:35:17 +0000
John you are correct, however there are a few of us out here that have
difficult even assembling such a simple circuit.  I for one had a stoke
5+ years ago which left me with limited fine motor skills in my left
hand.  And, my over all coordination is "shaky" due to a numerological
problem as a child 50+ years ago.  Bottom line for me is no problem
soldering a PL-59, but the DB-9s are danged near impossible for me.  It
is the reason I still use a DSP 599ZX as a dumb terminal with a cable
built by Timewave for the TNC/Radio instead of making up an FSK cable and
using the computer.

This isn't meant to flame you.  Just a reason why some people might be
buying the RigBlaster or whatever instead of building their own.

73 W0ETC.