[WriteLog] Partition Magic and Ghost -- end of thread

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Partition Magic and Ghost -- end of thread
From: jon@praxisworks.org (Jon Harder)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 18:35:56 -0000
No, Gil.

My standard edition Norton SW 2002 certainly does not include Ghost!  And
Partition Magic 7.0 does just what I said it did.  It DOES copy partitions
between drives.   And very nicely too.  The manual and their ads cover this
for any who want to be informed.

Let's now drop this exchange from the reflector, please.