[WriteLog] Serial Ports AGAIN!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Serial Ports AGAIN!
From: w7ry@earthlink.net (Jim)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 20:51:29 -0800
Don....You hit the nail on the head!  I just walked in from the shack and
that is what it was.
I have the equinox board back into the machine and running the ST-8000 on
com 2, the rig on com 1 and the tnc on com 3 (which is on the Equinox
board). Com 3,4,5,6 are on the equinox board.

All working now!

73 and thanks!
Jim W7RY