[WriteLog] Stew Perry

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Stew Perry
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 18:35:30 -0500
(If this subject isn't beat to death, I don't know what is . . . ;-)

Hot off the press, I just received this from Tree:

"I encouraged people to use Cabrillo and send it to tbdc@kkn.net.  This
makes my life easier.  However, there were a few bugs with the robot - which
I think I have worked out.

ASCII files can be sent to TBDC@contesting.com.  Either will work.

I am hoping next year that we will have the wrinkles out of the Cabrillo
files from both the robot and logging program side so we can get most of
the logs done this way.

Please QSP to the writelog reflector.  If people can resubmit to the robot
and see if things work better now, that would be great.

Tree"

Note: the robot is now working fine - I just submitted my CABRILLO log.

73 & H2K2,
Barry  N1EU