RV: [WriteLog] Direction

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RV: [WriteLog] Direction
From: ea5fv@larural.es (Dani - EA5FV)
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 20:49:49 +0100
I have my longitude and latitude correctly, in setup Great Circle",
and everything works well, except with ZLxxxx (New Zealand).
Seen from EA, ZL their direction is 138 degrees, and WriteLog it
indicates 70 degrees.
I check other countries and I compare, everything is correct.
Is this very strange, truth?.

Dani, (EA5FV)
E-mail: ea5fv@larural.es
Web: http://empresas.iddeo.es/electrofimaticaperez/ea5fv.htm