[WriteLog] Version 10.30 Suggestions ...

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Version 10.30 Suggestions ...
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy Cox)
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 12:56:16 -0600
>What's the current version.   I'm confused by these suggestions for 10.30,
>which implies to me that 10.29 is already out.  I have the latest version
>that's on the web site, and it's 10.28C.  Am I missing something here?  I
>want to make sure I have the latest version before the 10M contest this
>weekend.  Thanks ahead of time for helping end my confusion!

The latest released Writelog version is the 10.28C

The features of the current BETA version (10.29) are
posted on the Writelog website, as they have done
for some time ... as a 'preview' of what to expect in
the next version to be released AFTER testing ...

NO ONE has said 10.29 has been released, AA5AU
mentioned is was being tested. I cited that the web site
shows the new features which have been included.

Seeing as 10.29 is in BETA testing, several of us have
begun to suggest ideas for consideration in the next
version, which would be 10.30. Please go back and
re-read the posts and I think it will all fall into place now.

And have a great weekend in the ARRL 10m contest !

73 Billy AA4NU