[WriteLog] Delete QSO may not really delete

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Delete QSO may not really delete
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 10:30:53 -0500
--=====================_878933==_.ALT

I did a delete of a QSO. I then shut down WriteLog. When I started it
again, the QSO was back.

The problem is that the contest file did not get saved and it was right
back in the log when I logged on.

I realize it  has to be saved BUT there was NO WARNING or request to save
the changed file.

This could get you in trouble.
Any other changes I have made have asked if file should be saved when I exit.

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_878933==_.ALT

I did a delete of a QSO. I then shut down WriteLog. When I started it
again, the QSO was back.<br><br>
The problem is that the contest file did not get saved and it was right
back in the log when I logged on.<br><br>
I realize it&nbsp; has to be saved BUT there was NO WARNING or request to
save the changed file.<br><br>
This could get you in trouble.<br>
Any other changes I have made have asked if file should be saved when I
exit.<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
eudora="autourl">http://members.home.com/gbaron</a><br>
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>