[WriteLog] Backups - good deal on Iomega Quik Sync 3

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Backups - good deal on Iomega Quik Sync 3
From: Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 22:10:36 -0400
There was a thread on one of the reflectors about backups, but I can't
remember which one.  So I apologize in advance for cross-posting.

I and several others mentioned the Iomega Quik Sync software.  It
normally retails for $39.99 in the store, but have I got a deal for
you:

Buy QuickSync 2.0 from amazon.com for $4.99:

  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004Y2NA/qid=999720862

After receiving the software (you need the serial number), download the
3.0
update from iomega.com for $9.99:

  http://www.iomega.com/direct/products/qs_upgrade.jsp

buy.com has it for $30.99 plus shipping:

  http://www.us.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=20338531

Enjoy!

73 - Jim AD1C

--