[WriteLog] Interface Unit

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Interface Unit
From: k0bx@qsl.net (k0bx@qsl.net)
Date: 18 Jun 2001 10:44:10 -0700
Hi Allen, maybe you could give the group here the URL for the N8ST webpage if
he has one.  Would like to check it out.

Most all of the interfaces that are available work well.  I am using the MFJ.
The MFJ is $50.00 and you can get 10% off at most ham outlets.  No problem with
it, and it takes the power from the comport.

Again, they all do the same thing.

Joe K0BX

k0bx@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/k0bx