[WriteLog] WL PSK questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL PSK questions
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 20:24:04 -0500
Admittedly a rank beginner with PSK, I'd appreciate any help from the
digital mode veterans out there with a few newbie questions.

Are there any Web sites that have good info on using Writelog on PSK?

I've managed to get WriteLog functioning in PSK with Rttyrite, on my
FT1000MP.  I'm using the rig in LSB with "LSB is really FSK" checked.  WL
will transmit messages properly and key the rig properly.  Just curious, is
there a way to get Writelog to do PSK in USB?  When I try, I either get no
xmsn or it wants to put my MP into RTTY mode.  I assume that LSB is the way
to do it.

Finally, is the Rttyrite spectrum window the only option for tuning?  No
possibility of a waterfall?

Tnx/73,

Barry  N1EU
www.qsl.net/n1eu