[WriteLog] SARTEK Roter Interface

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SARTEK Roter Interface
From: w9ol@billnjudy.com (Bill)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 15:13:17 -0600
I have the Sartek.
You know that software that came with the interface, the Compass Rose
thing.
The Sartek software MUST be started before staring Writelog.
If you forget you get that error message.
I'd prefer that writelog contained the code just for this reason that I
forget too and have to shut down Writelog, start Sartek and restart WL.