[WriteLog] writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] writelog
From: k1vv@tmlp.com (BobD)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 11:43:47 -0500
Terry,,.. we have been frustrated at times with WL....   but most of the
problems were self generated ... we did not do the right thing or set it up
right ...but plus add a bit of lack of documentation to that ...   But the
guys on this reflector have taken their time to come through with
suggestions and real help ...
If you are having some problems .... list them in a logical manner ...  what
you can do ...  canot do   etc
We are sure some one will come forward with suggestions to try ...
73   Whitey   K1VV