[WriteLog] TS-850 & FSK - getting closer

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TS-850 & FSK - getting closer
From: sentek@sprintmail.com (Floyd Sense)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 22:17:08 -0400
Yes- I see.  When I uncheck that, the rig no longer keys up as you said.
Now, the remaining problem is how the port I want to use to control the PTT
and FSK is defined.  When I try to assign it using the Port menu item on the
RTTY window, I get an error message box saying the port is not available.
>From a Windows standpoint, it's there and operational.  How do I define the
port to Writelog, or is that necessary?

Here's the current Ports section of my Writelog.ini file:

[Ports]
COM1:=9600,n,8,1,x
COM2:=9600,n,8,1,x
COM3:=9600,n,8,1,x
COM4:=9600,n,8,1,x
dvktype=1
dvkport=0
cwtype=1
cwport=1
dvkstoploop=1
dvkechomic=1
ComSlot1=3
CtsCd_00_RigType=1
CtsCd_01_RigType=3
CtsCd_10_RigType=3
CtsCd_11_RigType=3
LPT1=0x378
LPT2=0x0
LPT3=0x0
Comm3Used=USED,POLL,3
Comm3Baud=4800
Comm3XmitControl=ALWAYS

I've not modified anything here.  By the way, when I go to SETUP - PORTS on
the main Writelog window, COM4 is there, but not checked as a  rig or CW
port.

K8AC
Floyd Sense - Angier, NC