[WriteLog] Leaving for Europe in a few miutes..

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Leaving for Europe in a few miutes..
From: k5dj@writelog.com (Ron)
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 14:18:49 -0400 (EDT)
 Not sure how much time my partner will have to help out
 on questions on the reflector. Sure hope some of you will
 help the new guys out a little while I'm gone. My XYL doesn't
 now much about writelog except the name of it. :-) Calling
 her is a waste of time.. Pse post to the reflector I will
 have e-mail while I'm gone and will try to help if I have
 time..

  See ya when I return,

    73, de Ron K5DJ