[WriteLog] Were some Switzerland HB9 stations change to HB2 during the A

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Were some Switzerland HB9 stations change to HB2 during the ARRL DXContest??
From: n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 12:21:47 -0000
Public Service announcement: You shouldn't post to multiple reflectors
with the same message.

OK - you are correct.  Most notable of this group was
HB2Americamericamerica  who used to be HB9Americamericamerica .

Apparently some of them have been able to change or were required to.

Same guys, same suffixes.

73,

Bob

Robert E. Naumann