[Re: [WriteLog] WinRTTY AFC Problem/Feature?]

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Re: [WriteLog] WinRTTY AFC Problem/Feature?]
From: w9xx@iquest.net (Phil Howlett)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 09:36:17 -0500
I'm just a qrper when it comes to contesting and using WriteLog, but maybe
it has something to do with the contest chosen as I didn't see the AFC
uncheck problem with the RTTY Roundup but AFC unchecking was happening all
the time with the BARTG RTTY contest. Dunno. I don't understand why that was
happening.

With the latter contest, the AFC box would uncheck itself while transmitting
and then re-check itself during RCV. I thought I was going nuts! Maybe I
need a long nap to restabilize myself.

I'm using version 10.13 in all of the above.

73 and stay warm,
Phil, W9XX