repost

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: repost
From: wu3v@larry.wu3v.net (Jim Moore)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 06:46:58 GMT
This one did not make it to the list, I am reposting
Jim WU3V Sysadmin

the web page at

        http://people.delphi.com/w5xd/writelog.html

is still there and accessible but if I try to use it to download any binary
files, I get sent to a "page not there" display.

I'm trying to find out why this is broken. Please be patient.

The scoring fix is for this bug:
        if a DXCC country (or state or province) spans CQ zones, the program
fails
        give you credit for the new ZONE when work the second zone in the same
        country (or state or provice).

The most likely way to see this from the US/Canada is zone 2 QSOs.

We'll get this fix out as soon as we can figure out how to post it.

        Thanks,
        Wayne, W5XD