TRLog

[Trlog] trlinux-0.59

To: "trlog@contesting.com" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] trlinux-0.59
From: Ken Rawlings <kv5y@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 20:36:13 -0700 (MST)
Downloaded the new version today from git.
I had built a local contest in version 0.57/0.58 named COQP.
Ported the changes over to ver. 0.59 and did some testing.  What I see in the
QTH field of the COQP.DAT file and on the contest screen does not exist in the
COQP.DOM file.  Appears to be country prefix i.e. "K" or "KH6" when entering
callsigns beginning with K,N,W,A and KH6ABC.  Should be first 3 characters of
County Name...

Just need a hint as to how and where the QTH field gets created during QSO
processing.  In other words have not found it yet!

Thanks, Ken
Ken Rawlings - KV5Y