TRLog

[Trlog] Exchange memory bug

To: TR Log Reflector <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Exchange memory bug
From: TreeN6TR <treen6tr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2023 07:47:07 -0700
Hi All -

Not sure anyone is using the current version but a bug was found
with the exchange memory.  I typed a "9" instead of a "0" as the
starting index to look through the list of remembered exchanges
and thus the first 9 calls in the exchange memory are not being
found.  This list is alphabetized, so after you have worked a number
of stations, it should only happen with guys like AA3B.

If you are going to operate the NAQP tomorrow and are using the
current version, you will likely want to update before the contest.
I might not do an official release until after the contest (just to make
sure it is really fixed).  I can either provide you with an executable
or you can compile the updated tr2b fork.

Let me know if you need any help with any of that.

Tree N6TR