TRLog

[Trlog] Fixed Re: Is there a way to disable WKmini PTT within TRLog?

To: w9cf@arrl.net
Subject: [Trlog] Fixed Re: Is there a way to disable WKmini PTT within TRLog?
From: Kevin Anderson via Trlog <trlog@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 19:54:27 +0000 (UTC)
 Kevin,
I am pleased to report that your 0.56a compilation for Ubuntu 20.04 both works
great on my Xubuntu 20.04 laptop AND that my WKmini PTT problem is SOLVED. The
program started with no error messages regarding missing dependencies. And
whatever changes you (and others who may have assisted you) made to the
winkeyer portion of trlinux since version 0.49 seem to be just what I needed to
interface with the Elecraft KX3 transceiver.

Thank you for your providing the 0.56a compilation this morning!

Kevin, K9IUA

p.s. Now I don't necessarily need to build the special cable I was
contemplating that just connected TIP and SHIELD only between the WKmini and
the KX3 key input, which was my alternate solution if software couldn't fix it.
Kevin Anderson, Dubuque IA USA, K9IUA
k9iua (at) yahoo (dot) com