TRLog

Re: [Trlog] Latch mode

To: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Latch mode
From: James George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 20:23:02 -0500
The way I recall the wonderful way TR(DOS) worked, if I called an inactive
radio CQ on R2 while receiving the exchange on R1, if a station answered on R2,
it was possible to get Enter to send the TU on R1 and then after entering the
new call sign from R2, the program started sending my exchange on R2 to the new
caller after the third character if his call. Thus on a single keyboard, (1)
enter to send TU after the R1 QSO…(2) type in the new call, and TR starts my
exchange after the third character (if that is setup). That was really sweet.
Jim N3BB.
Sent from my iPhone