TRLog

Re: [Trlog] 2016 RAC Winter Contest

To: Carlin Royal <n5oe@nctwb.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] 2016 RAC Winter Contest
From: Kevin Schmidt <w9cf@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 19:15:45 -0700
If you look in the file logstuff.pas on github, you will see that it is
hard coded now:

        RACQSOPointMethod:
            IF RXCty = 'VE' THEN
                BEGIN
                IF Pos ('RAC', RXData.Callsign) > 0 THEN
                    RXData.QSOPoints := 20
                ELSE
                    RXData.QSOPoints := 10;
                END
            ELSE
                RXData.QSOPoints := 2;

so any canadian call sign with RAC anywhere in the call will be scored
as 20 points. If that becomes incorrect, the code needs to be changed.

73 Kevin w9cf