TRLog

Re: [Trlog] No coms from K2 to TRLog

To: "Ron, K6KYJ" <k6kyj@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] No coms from K2 to TRLog
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 08:48:40 -0800
Not sure what is wrong.

Some things to test (hope I get this all correct):

Remove the cable from the K2.  Short pins 2 to 3.

Start TR from a DOS prompt by typing TR LOOPBACK

Select your serial port - and any easy baud rate (4800).  E 8 N would work
for the rest.

See if you can echo characters.  If not - then work on that issue until it
works.

If yes - then likely this is either a RTS/CTS issue.

Tree