TRLog

[Trlog] TR7.00 Workaround

To: "'TRlog reflector'" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] TR7.00 Workaround
From: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 09:51:26 -0400
On CW with my slow computer when I use TR7.00 one problem has been the "QSO
needs and Mults Needs" in the upper right hand corner flashes and does not
update correctly after several hundred Q's.  I found this past weekend that
when this was occurring and I was calling CQ if I did an "Alt-D" then an
"Esc" that cleared this up temporarily.

Seems like I recall this condition does not happen on all computers can
anyone verify this?

One other thing I found was that if only one radio is turned on and you do
an "Alt-R" this seems to crash the program.  If both are turned on this does
not happen.

Other then those 2 issues I had no problems using it for the NAQP CW.

I will have to use another version for the NAQP SSB because TR700 won't work
with my DVP board.

Mike W9RE