TRLog

RE: [Trlog] What TR version ?

To: <kd4d@comcast.net>, "Arturo Gargarella" <lu6etb@cvtci.com.ar>
Subject: RE: [Trlog] What TR version ?
From: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:37:18 -0500
Mark,

I have been using 6.79 for about the past year and have had a few instances
where communication with Icom radios was such that it cost me q's and mults
because I didn't realize until after the contest that I didn't know what HF
band was 1Ghz!  So I am taking Terry's N4TZ's suggestion to drop back to
6.78 and try it this weekend instead.

Here are the changes for 6.79 from 6.78:

Version 6.79 - 22 November 2003

 - Made ActiveBand and ActiveMode only get updated from radio frequency
   information if not NoBand and NoMode.

 - Fixed bug with CQ on RadioTwo being inserted into the bandmap on
   RadioOne's frequency.

 - Fixed > character not working on SSB.

 - Added KeyCode startup command - will display the key code information
   for keys on the keyboard as you type them.  This is used to understand
   how to tell keys apart that give the same ASCII result.

Mike W9RE