TRLog

[Trlog] DVP tailend message not working

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] DVP tailend message not working
From: "Alan Holdsworth" <ridgeworth@free.fr>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 19:03:04 +0200
I am setting up TR,s DVP for CQWW.SSB and wish to get the tailend message
working - unfortunately I cannot get it to work - also is there a way of
limiting the end message to every 5th QSO,s

Regards

Alan Holdsworth F5VJK/G8OO

WWW.DROULY.COM

E-mail signature follows.  This electronic message contains information from
Alan Holdsworth, which may be privileged or confidential. The information is
intended for use only by the individual's or entity named above. If you are
not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please
notify me by return email address above immediately