TRLog

Re: [Trlog] Post IARU

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Post IARU
From: "john, ke5c" <ke5c@hot.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 21:34:53 -0500
> What does it mean when POST fails on post-contest-massage
> multiplier check, "Too many multipliers enabled!!"  and how do
> I get the multipliers checked so I can send this log in with a
>  correct understanding of the score?

i encountered the same error tonite.  i go into post and select multiplier
check.  next i get the "multiplier check procedure" titled page and a short
paragraph followed in red letters by "Too many multipliers enabled!!", and
that's the end of the multiplier check.  i reinstalled 6.79 and added the
iaruhq.dom file posted in a recent message, and got the same result.

is the iaruhq.dom file bad?  should i try to fish one out from an earlier tr
release?

george?

73, john