TRLog

Re: [Trlog] RST-QSO#-GRID in 6.79

To: "Jari Koski OH6QU" <oh6qu@netikka.fi>, trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] RST-QSO#-GRID in 6.79
From: VR2BrettGraham <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 06:24:17 +0000
Jari replied to me directly:

It is most probably something else in CFG-file that causes the TRlog to
crash as I have not experienced any problems with following configuration:

MY CALL = OH6A
MY GRID = KP03SD

CONTEST NAME = NAC 10m
DX MULTIPLIER = CQ EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
DOMESTIC MULTIPLIER = GRID SQUARES
PREFIX MULTIPLIER = NONE
ZONE MULTIPLIER = NONE
MULTIPLE BANDS = FALSE
MULTIPLE MODES = FALSE
BAND = 10
MODE = CW
QSO POINT METHOD = ONE POINT PER QSO
EXCHANGE RECEIVED = RST QSO NUMBER AND GRID SQUARE
INITIAL EXCHANGE = GRID
INITIAL EXCHANGE CURSOR POS = AT START
EXCHANGE MEMORY ENABLE = TRUE

This might be a useful datapoint for Tree - hence the reply to the list. 6.79 would
crash & specifically point to EXCHANGE RECEIVED = RST QSO NUMBER AND
GRID SQUARE as the reason.

As I just wanted to get on & hand out OL72 to the WSEM gang, I just wanted to
be able to log & send the correct exchange - I had done nothing about multiplier
types or anything like that. Maybe this is what got it upset with me.

73, VR2BrettGraham