TRLog

[Trlog] Paddle Monitor Tone wish list request (fwd)

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Paddle Monitor Tone wish list request (fwd)
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 22:20:12 -0800
Mark, N5OT brilliantly proposed:

Hello gang. I would like to put the following on the wish list.

I have gotten more serious about SO2R this year, and the way I use TRlog, it
would be very helpful to me if the sidetone pitch when using paddles could
be set independently per radio, i.e.
<snip>
Just like some of the other configuration commands, the present command
"PADDLE MONITOR TONE" could still be valid when the others don't appear in
the CFG file, and the tone would just be the same for both radios.  Or, like
some other commands, whichever one came last would be the one used.  Or
whatever...?

Any chance?

I sure hope so...it's a brilliant idea, Mark!

73...

Rick, K6VVA