TRLog

[Trlog] ADIF Conversion program

Subject: [Trlog] ADIF Conversion program
From: ok1rr at qsl.net (Martin Kratoska)
Date: Fri Jul 11 21:12:33 2003
There are several option in TRADIF so you may choose the column for the
exchange. I use mostly the Notes column for exchanges, you don't need to
mess up the Name column.

Anyway let me know if you have problems. I can probably change anything to
meet the needs.

73 Martin, OK1RR
ok1rr@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/ok1rr
The difference between theory and practice in theory
is less than the difference between theory and practice in practice.