TRLog

[Trlog] Help with log retrieval! *an important clarification* ;)

Subject: [Trlog] Help with log retrieval! *an important clarification* ;)
From: k5zm at comcast.net (k5zm)
Date: Thu Jul 3 22:11:41 2003
I've probably gone overboard in my attempt to be as detailed as possible. I
should have just said something like "We had this happen, what are your
sugguestions?" None of this is Bill's fault, so don't anybody be needlin'
him about it ;)

Seriously though, even if our data is toast, we'd really like to know *how
and why* it got that way.

'zm