TRLog

[Trlog] Version 6.73 and Tentec Interface

Subject: [Trlog] Version 6.73 and Tentec Interface
From: us5we at clx.latorica.lviv.ua (Victor Goncharsky US5WE)
Date: Tue Jul 1 04:57:54 2003
????????????, vilbe8.

?? ?????? 30 ???? 2003 ?., 21:49:56:

vac> Hello all,

vac> I'm new to this list, but have been using TRLog for years.

vac> I loaded Version 6.73 and ran Field day this past weekend.  I had a
TS-2000
vac> connected to COM1 and the TenTec OMNI VI to Com2.  I had a major problem
with
vac> the computer and the TenTec communicating.  Most of the time, they were
not
vac> communicating.  About 20% of the time, the program functioned normally.
The rest
vac> of the time, it was not good.

vac> BTW, no problem at all with the Kenwood.

vac> I tried using just the Tentec, no luck.

vac> I tried a different contest, shutting down the computer.  Checked the com
vac> port settings.  No luck.

vac> I did revert back to V6.71B and everything worked FB.

vac> Anyone else have this happen?

vac> Thanks!

vac> Jim
vac> K3WU