TRLog

[Trlog] Installation

Subject: [Trlog] Installation
From: k4ro at k4ro.net (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Thu Jun 12 12:59:20 2003
The 6.73 version I received (via the "lifer" list) did not
include an install program.  When the ALL673.ZIP archive was
unzipped, I found what the install program usually places
into the \LOG directory.  My solution was to unzip the archive,
and then copy the resulting files into the \LOG directory.

6.73 works FB at the K4RO station in testing so far.  The
two-radio frequency display and EXCHANGERADIOS functions
work great.

-Kirk  K4RO