TRLog

[Trlog] CW-SSB-CW

Subject: [Trlog] CW-SSB-CW
From: kg5u at hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Sat May 10 10:30:09 2003
I'm setting up for the FISTS Sprint and using the .cfg file I used last
time.

When I'm tuning across the band, the mode indicator on the screen changes
from CW to SSB.  It reverts back to CW when I stop tuning.  The radios do
not change modes when this happens. I've also noted that the CW speed window
goes to black (background color) and the band/qsos/dommults lines blink once
with the change to SSB; the CW Speed window returns and there is no 'blink'
when it changes back to CW.

I saw and asked about this previously when I was in FQP/NEQP and using
bandmap.

I'm not using bandmap now and still getting the CW-SSB-CW jumping, so it's
not a bandmap thing.

Can anyone offer any insight as to what is happening?  I've been through the
CTL-H list numerous times trying to find a setting that might have been
inadvertently turned on or off that might be causing this, but so far,
nothing.

Thanks for any info...

73,
dale, kg5u