TRLog

[Trlog] Sidetone

Subject: [Trlog] Sidetone
From: jimsmith at shaw.ca (Jim Smith)
Date: Sun Feb 23 04:13:11 2003
Depends on the sound card.  Mine (AWE 64) has a couple of little
connector pins sticking out of it.  You pull the little plastic
connector with the two wires coming out of the back of it off the
speaker and plug it onto these connector pins on the sound card.  Check
your soundcard documentation.

Once I did this I no longer got a stiff neck using TR Simulator for cw
practice as I no longer had to stick my head under the desk to hear the
computer speaker while typing calls on the keyboard.

73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO