TRLog

[TRLog] Exporting TRLog data to Log-EQF

Subject: [TRLog] Exporting TRLog data to Log-EQF
From: kg2au at stny.rr.com (Jimmy Weierich)
Date: Tue Jan 21 21:35:32 2003
I use Log-EQF and import all my TRLog files.  I convert the .dat file
to ADIF with Logconv.  Logconv is a free log conversion program
written by KA5WSS and can be downloaded at
http://www.qsl.net/ka5wss/logconv/.

I have a text file describing the process I use to convert and merge
the logs. I would be glad to send it to anyone who is interested.

73,
Jimmy

--
Jimmy Weierich, K2LV,   ex KG2AU       <kg2au@stny.rr.com>