TRLog

[TRLog] Multiplier and Log Question??

Subject: [TRLog] Multiplier and Log Question??
From: kl7ra@ptialaska.net (KL7RA)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 20:12:44 -0900
Hi Frank

I also use TRlog for casual DX-ing but select the General logging mode
where there is no country display. Using a contest such as CQWW
may require you to log the correct exchange to get it to delete a country.
Also the country display is just a small list of common contesting DX
that you can edit in the CTY.dat file. The DXCC list wouldn't fit. The
states lists come from the .dom files and TRLog allows you to load
any file you want from the CTL J menu.

A text editor might show your log is okay and something confused
the CTL L command.

TRLog may not be the best choice for DXing. You can buy some
programs now that does everything, might even work it for you
although TRLog was first with that feature as well. It was called
Z80 robot. Tree abandoned it when Z80 robot beat him in SS
one year and made more friends at Dayton.

73 Rich KL7RA