TRLog

[TRLog] TR wish - SO2r & Initial Cursor

Subject: [TRLog] TR wish - SO2r & Initial Cursor
From: n4af@contesting.com (Howard Hoyt N4AF)
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 22:59:52 +0000
Well, see I made a mistake opening multiple threads in one message !
---
On the Initial Cursor, my mistake was using a space between the # and
prec that were hand
entered. In the heat of battle this was not obvious to me.
Personally, I will not again use Inital Exchange. Gonna go with USER
INFO SHOWN
display- shows in its' own window. Twould rather enter the data-
checking against the displayed data..
--------
DL2ZAV mentioned SO2R operation by making the active radio the S&P, Then
set an F
key to CTL-A CTL-B CQ SS \ \ SS
Certainly a better solution than all the ALT-D's I used !  One still is
stuck on the run radio after answering
a caller. It still seems ALT-R or stacking commands 'swapradios cqmode'
is required to to get
back to the S&P bandmap
Methinks I need a footswitch for ALT-R

73, Howie.