TRLog

[TRLog] opps ! wrong year !

Subject: [TRLog] opps ! wrong year !
From: n0ss@earthlink.net (Tom Hammond NØSS)
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 22:41:04 -0600
Ken:

>Hi All, have gotten back from play time in the carribeans, and have
>started to look at my logs, and to my horror, I have the wrong year
>entered, (must have been all of those Smirnoff's and rum and Cokes !)
>anybody know of a quick and easy way to change the year from 2001 to 2002 ??

Why shore!

1) COPY your LOG.DAT file to a FLOPPY.

2) LOAD the LOG.DAT file (from the FLOPPY) into just about ANY word
processor (MS Word, for example). Then do a search 'n replace, changing
"Nov-01" to "Nov-02" (NO quotes).

Once changed, SAVE the file BACK to the floppy, as follows:

   FILE | SAVE AS | LOG1.DAT | <Enter>

Note that the FILE TYPE should have defaulted to TEXT ONLY when you
selected FILE | SAVE AS.

That's IT!

GL OM,

Tom Hammod   N0SS