TRLog

[TRLog] Clarifier kill vs. Clarifier zero, etc...

Subject: [TRLog] Clarifier kill vs. Clarifier zero, etc...
From: kk1l@arrl.net (Ronald Rossi)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 22:30:38 -0400
Folks,

I am taking note of all the refector traffic and will be looking into
this and the other comments made recently. With a recent job change
(same employer) and of the latest Rossi YL I don't spend as much time
answering the e-mail. I am also working a little more slowly on the
code, but I am working on it.