TRLog

[TRLog] Re: TRLog V6.61

Subject: [TRLog] Re: TRLog V6.61
From: juhan@chem.ut.ee (Juhan Põldvere)
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 02:30:05 +0200
Clive GW3NJW:

>Hmm more problems here. This version did not self extract as
>normal ( had to be manually extracted by WinZip), and the readme
>file appears to be empty. Am I doing something wrong?

READ661.ME was not empty here. I received all661.zip and I don't understand
how this could self extract itself other than thru windoze or some dos shell
filename extention being associated to some kind of unzip (like WinZip) in
your machine. Or do you get self-extracting zip executables?
--
Juhan ES5QX