TRLog

[TRLog] spotting QSOs

Subject: [TRLog] spotting QSOs
From: swca@swbell.net (Mark Beckwith)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 08:14:23 -0600
Um, Ken, I know I look pretty dumb, but I was making a joke which subtly made
fun of packet users, pretending to be so pure as to not even know enough about
packet as to understand the intended use of the word "spot."  Sort of making
myself out to be the Sir Galahad of radio contesting.  Thanks tho.

:)

Mark