TRLog

[TRLog] TRLog in the RTTY Sprint

Subject: [TRLog] TRLog in the RTTY Sprint
From: ve3iay@rac.ca (Richard Ferch)
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 19:28:41 -0400
Just a short follow-up (no, I am not going to join the DOS vs. Windows
argument - but I do want to thank Jon, W4ZW for his tip about disabling IO
ports in Windows so they will work in a DOS box).

A couple of people have asked me about the link to the RTTYINFO site, which
has the latest version of the WF1B software plus lots of other RTTY-related
stuff. I got the address wrong in my earlier note: just to set the record
straight, it's http://www.rttyinfo.net .

73,
Rich VE3IAY