TRLog

[TRLog] Multiplier List

Subject: [TRLog] Multiplier List
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III - K5TR)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 14:23:35 -0700
On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 05:10:21PM -0400, Ted Sarah - W8TTS wrote:
> Hi George,
>
> According to the manual Alt-G is supposed "to cycle between the
> different available remaining multiplier displays."  I've tried
> this with the Ohio QSO Party and others, and it appears to d
> nothing.

This is what ALT-G does.  Diffrent mult displays means that
it would switch between say zones and countries as it does
for the CQ WW contest.  Since the only mult type setup
for theOhio QSO party is a domestic mult it does not
have a diffrent one to switch to.

  When I start the OQP test the 1st multiplier shown is

As I said in the last message:

> > The list of mults is created from the .DOM file.  There is a limited amount
> > of room to show them on the screen.  One thing you can do is set TR-Log so
> > that is erases the mults as you work them - that way you will only see the
> > ones
> > you need.

The list of mults is created in order from the .DOM file - if there are too
many
you will only see the ones from the end of the list up to where there
is room to show them on the screen.

In most cases there is no way you will see all the counties on the screen.

You can set this under control-J

REMAINING MULT DISPLAY MODE = ERASE

This will remove the mults as you work them from the list - thus you will at
some
point be able to see all the mults that you need.

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."