TRLog

[TRLog] IARU Multipliers

Subject: [TRLog] IARU Multipliers
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 12:21:39 -0500
Hi, Joe.

You got the correct contest entered in your .cfg file, right?

I'm using 6.49 (couldn't find the 6.50 on my computer anywhere).
The only problem I had was not realizing that "My Zone = 7" was supposed to
be after "DISPLAY" in the .cfg file or the points would not work right.
When I realized that (I worked a VE2 and he gave me zone 4, but it only
counted for 1 -- hmmm...something's amiss!!!  This was at about QSO 90 or
so....alright...it takes me a while...) and moved it, the points came up
okay after that.  I've had no problems with multipliers showing up in the
appropriate place, especially the HQ stations, before or after that mod.

Also, for anyone reading this, be advised that after working LU6UO, on 10m
CW, who told me he was in zone 13, I hung out on the QRG while checking my
ARRL Operating Manual and verified that "yes! TRLog, again, is right! LU6UO
is wrong."

I asked him if he was supposed to be in zone 14 and he repeated that he is
in 13.  Then he worked a couple more people telling them zone 13 until
someone else asked him if he wasn't in 14.  He then realized he was using
the CQ zone and not the ITU zone.

73,
dale, kg5u