TRLog

[TRLog] DX in Field Day

Subject: [TRLog] DX in Field Day
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III - K5TR)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 09:57:02 -0700
On Thu, Jun 29, 2000 at 08:25:03AM -0700, Bob Wruble wrote:

> per the rules!   the way tr handles the fd "operating event"
> one wud think that sections count as mults but it ain't
> so!!  our running score during the event exceeded 300k

This is so that you will know how many sections you have worked.
You can turn this off if you like but then you
would know be able to see how many sections you have worked.
This is a cool thing ti show non-radio and even radio
folks during FD.

> and a sweep (including the new West Central Florida section)
> which by the way tr does not yet recognize...........

TR-Log does recognize the WCF section.
You either need 6.50 or you need to add it
to the correct *.DOM file.

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."