TRLog

[TRLog] RUSSIAN DX CONTEST: CFG files and more

Subject: [TRLog] RUSSIAN DX CONTEST: CFG files and more
From: dl2zav@online.de (Udo Lautenbach DL2ZAV)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 21:28:30 +0100
Hi Igor and all,
----- Original Message -----
From: Igor Sokolov <ua9cdc@dialup.mplik.ru>
To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2000 11:36 PM
Subject: Re: [TRLog] RUSSIAN DX CONTEST: CFG files and more

> Playing with TR in preparations for Russian Dx Contest I just ran into
some
> minor bugs.
> When I do the second or the third qso with say DL3AA (different bands or
> modes) and MEMORY EXCHANGE ENABLE= TRUE I get DL in exchange window
instead
> of the QSO# and have to erase that to put the serial number. Disabling
> Memory Exchange sure cures the problem but then I cannot use the feature
> with Russian stations sending Oblast designator. I have to enter it every
> time I work the station.

Having INITIAL EXCHANGE CURSOR POSITION = AT START and INSertmode off helps
to ignore this by simply overtyping with the qso #.

> Having said that it is still by far the best logging program especially
for
> all the non standard contests and gives one a possibility to play with
> configuration files tuning it to ones liking.
Yes it is indeed.

I have also made another approach regarding Oblast data. I took the Oblast
data given in the TRMASTER.DTA you supplied and converted them into an
initial exchange file. I will send it to you and Roberto. When this file
named INITIAL.EX resides in the working directory it is loaded automatically
(no commands required). This way I don't have to deal with TRMASTER.  (User1
is DOKs for me, etc.)

Udo

dl2zav@qsl.net     dl2zav@online.de