TRLog

[TRLog] W4ZW SS SSB Strange Log-FOLLOW-UP

Subject: [TRLog] W4ZW SS SSB Strange Log-FOLLOW-UP
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Tree N6TR)
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 21:28:00 -0800 (PST)

I have you on the update list as w4zw@home.com.

> As a log checker, Tree, what you advise me to do.  Not send in the log?  Or
> submit it a check log with the notation that many Q's might be logged on the
> wrong band?

Hmmm - in general - the SS log checking software doesn't care about
the bands.  The version last year doesn't care about them at all.
I am going to add some new tricks that will use the band information
to help match up QSOs that aren't correct on both sides - however,
this really doesn't happen very often and I doubt you would have any
extra QSOs removed as a result.

So - I would not worry too much about the bands - make them all 15
if that is what you made the majority of your QSOs on and go from
there.

Tree