TRLog

[TRLog] WAE is coming...

Subject: [TRLog] WAE is coming...
From: lu6etb@cvtci.com.ar (Arturo Gargarella - LU6ETB)
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 00:02:37 -0300
Even though that it is a way to resolve the problem, I strongly disagree
with this solution, because every time you change the CTY.DAT you have to
include the REMAINING MULTS command.

I have asked Tree several times to include a control-J command like
REMAINING MULTS = EUROPE or something similar.

73 de Arturo, LU6ETB