TRLog

[TRLog] 6.36 aka 6.35 POST U E F V

Subject: [TRLog] 6.36 aka 6.35 POST U E F V
From: vr2bg@harts.org.hk (VR2BrettGraham)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 06:45:34 +0000
Some time ago I'd written, seemingly to myself:

 I tried massaging my TRMASTER file over the weekend & for kicks decided to
 do a vanity update, but only for calls already in the database.

 It doesn't like to do this - after a few passes, it starts reading only a
 few dozen calls from the vanity call update file & then crashes.

 Do a U E F V & select yes to keeping calls from the vanity update file which
 are not already in the database & it works fine.

Has anyone seen POST U E F V work on a vanity call update when update for
calls already in database is selected?  If so, which version?

73, VR2BrettGraham